For the safety of our team and protection of our community we ask you to please follow these guidelines for your dental appointment:
• If you are feeling unwell on the day of your appointment, please Let us know ASAP so that we can reschedule your appointment or take all appropriate precautions.
• Please let us know if you have been travelling outside of BC in the past 14 days.
• Avoid having a companion sitting in the waiting room If possible
• Do not come early to your appointment
• Wash hands or use our sanitizer before and after your appointment.
• Avoid cash payments if possible
We are grateful for every one of our patients- thank you for your patience and support. Your health and well-being is our absolute priority.
Our fees are based on the BC College of Dental Surgeons Fee Guide. We offer electronic direct billing with all major Dental Insurance companies. As a complimentary service, we do all the paper work for you. Prior to Your treatment you will be provided a full estimate for the cost. Patients are responsible for any deductible, co-payment or any amount not covered by the plan. In case of implant and orthodontic treatment multiple payment options are available.
At Key Dental Clinic we value your time and busy schedule. We make appointments that are just for you and strive to ensure that you are seen on time, every time. In return, if you choose to change your appointment, we ask that you give us a 48 hour notice. We understand that problems may arise but in the event that no notice is given, a $75 no-show fee will be charged.