As we enter Phase 2 of BC’s Restart plan, we hope everyone is happy, healthy and looking forward to ease back into a more regular routine.
We are happy to announce that we are back to providing our regular services including hygiene. You can make an appointment online or by phone. We appreciate your patience as we go through our backlog of clients from two month of shut down.
We are taking numerous steps to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and our team healthy and safe. These steps include:
- A limit on the number of appointments per day, around 50% of the regular appointment load to ensure proper social distancing.
- COVID-19 screening prior to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken by our team prior to the appointment.
- There is a shiny new plexiglass at the reception desk.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the reception desk.
- Clinical team will be wearing appropriate PPE including respirators/masks, full face shield, cap and Gown during treatment.
- 1% Hydrogen Peroxide pre-treatment rinse to reduce viral load.
- Full body drapes and safety goggles to cover patient during treatment.
- Hospital-grade air purifiers are strategically located throughout the office.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of the high touch areas throughout the day
- Higher TAP Limit at the payment terminal with an electronic receipt.
- We are waiving all cancellation fees due to illness. (‘No Show’ Fees still apply if prior notice is not provided).
In return we appreciate if you follow these steps to help protect our community:
- Read our COVID-19 Disclosure Statement when confirming your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of your appointment, please let us know ASAP so that we can either reschedule your appointment or take all appropriate precautions.
- Avoid having a companion sitting in the waiting room if possible.
- Do not come early to your appointment.
- Wash hands or use our sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- Avoid cash payments if possible.
We are so grateful for everyone of our patients – thank you for your patience and support. Your health and well-being is our absolute priority.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 604-684-3835 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care, And stay healthy!